Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Laughing With you, Not AT You!


This one's a funny one, this Bronson Keller. He comes up with some great lines. The boys watched "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" with their cousins last week. A few days later I heard Bronson talking about that funny movie, "Diarrhea Wimpy Kid". When I busted out laughing at him, he took it personally and said, "Mom, stop laughing, I don't think it's funny anymore." I can very much understand the misunderstanding of that movie title- it sounds just like that.

Last week I had my Heating/AC guy (unfortunately we've had issues so ...he is here a lot, and so he is... "my" A/C guy) bring me some new filters for the upstairs furnace. They are white square box looking things- he brought me 6, stacked up on his hand. Bronson looked out the front door window and shouted, "Mom...it's the pizza man!" I told the "pizza man" what he said and we all had a good laugh. Bronson again had that look on his face like, "why are you laughing at me?!?"

Bronson is AWESOME. I love 3 year olds very much.

3 comments:

Tessa and Jeff said...

I sure love that little boy!

Elise said...

Cute!!

Andrea said...

They are a lot of fun!! It makes your day some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths!