My first born turned 12. I have a 12 year old. In our church, it's a very important age. It's the age when a boy is able to be ordained to the priesthood. You can learn more about this at www.mormon.org. So that is just one more exciting step for Landon to take as he grows older. Here are some things about Landon that make me a happy and thankful mom. First, he is healthy. He is a very responsible boy, helps so much at home, knows how to work hard and how to relax and have fun. He has a happy disposition most of the time and is very easy to be around. He is a great example to his little brothers and sister, and takes good care of them all. I feel very honored to be his mother. Before I know it, he'll be leaving for college- we don't have him around forever. I know this after living the last 12 very fast years with him around. It's all very surreal. Thanks, Landon for being YOU.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
He's 12!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Amazing!!! What another special moment in your family. Congratulations Landon.
That is a big milestone. And you 're so right, before you know it he'll be leaving.
We leave on Tues to take our oldest to BYU.
Very surreal.
How dare you mention college!! I can't hear that word without getting choked up. Our kids are old. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were pushing them to the park in strollers?
Happy happy birthday, Landon!!
Can you believe our big boys are 12? I'm still in awe and it's been like six months or something. Good kids, these ones!
Post a Comment