Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thanks, "Aunt" Karen

We have been friends with Karen, Marc and their kids since we met them in Texas. Both of our husbands started their 5 year residencies at the same time. I can't even believe how long ago that was already. Let's see...around 2000 was when Eric started that program. What? Really??? Like 9 or 10 years ago. Is that right Karen? Was it the "Y2K year" that we began that journey with our families in Temple, Texas?

Anyhoo, this good friend just sent me the cutest thing for Analise's room. She noticed it was made out of the same fabric as our crib sheet, ... and I am sure she already knew that the floral bows were piling up in a chaotic heap. So, this keeps them quite organized as you can see. And, I had the perfect wall to hang it on. You will have to check the comments to find out who exactly made this creative piece of art so that credit can go where credit is due. Karen, maybe comment and spread the word for your friend, huh? We appreciate you thinking about us- thanks "Aunt" Karen. You are the best!

And, doesn't Annie look so tiny in her crib? I am loving this baby- but I bet you already knew that. Didn't you?



8 comments:

Elise said...

She does look tiny in her crib in that one picture! ha ha. So cute. That smile is killin' me--it's like pure joy across that sweet little face of hers!
Cute hair bow holder too!

Shari said...

She is beautiful! And look how adorable that wall decor is. Straight out of Pottery Barn kids. So cute.

Becky said...

Shari,
I have this friend/artist that designed that and painted those by hand. I LOVE them and I will make Analise love them all her life cuz they are going above every bed she sleeps in. LOL.

DBarr said...

Becky, I think she has your smile!

Jaimee said...

She is simply beautiful!

Chelle said...

Looks like Aunt Karen knows how to spoil Analise as much as everyone else! That is adorable and I love how it matches the pattern on her crib.

She is so cute. It's amazing how quickly they lose their newborn-ness and grow up.

Andrea said...

I love the decor in her room, I especially love the blue on the walls!! I think that is the same blue we have on our living room walls....so relaxing!

Heather said...

my sister has a similar bow hanger. Everytime I go to her house i stare at all the pink, girly things and dream. But then I worry that if I had one, I wouldn't know what to do with her! she is adorable!