May 2010
Ethan (6): (as he was giving the family prayer last week before bed), "And please bless us that we won't have any bad dreams tonight, ...but that we will have AWESOME dreams."
Camden (8): "Landon, where do you want to go on your mission?"
Landon: "Germany."
Camden: "I want to go to Moab."
We tried not to laugh too hard since all he knows is that Moab is the coolest place to visit. We had to fill him in on the fact that not a lot of people live in Moab but only go there for adventures such as mountain biking, jeep trails, hiking, etc.
Bronson (3): "I can't wait to tell my teacher at church about how awesome I am."
Me: "yep, you ARE awesome, and smart."
Bronson: "I'm KMart-Smart".
Monday, May 17, 2010
Kids Are Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hilarious! I love those kiddos of yours!
Moab. . . now THAT would be one, lonely and frustrating mission! ah ahhha ha! Funny!
Funny kids! Glad you wrote those down!
Oh wow, I can't stop laughing especially after reading what Bronson said! How could a 3 year old come up w/that, he is so cute! Good idea to post these :) Love your kids!!
This post made me laugh!! Your kids are so darn cute!
Post a Comment