Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's Day


It was a California family Valentines Day. We celebrated 3 little boys' birthdays on the day of LOVE. Such a fun time! Here are all the CA cousins.


And here is our little tiny valentine- with her flower turned a little too far on her head. So sweet. Her outfit says: "Snow Princess." Very true here in Utah.

4 comments:

Christie said...

That baby girl is getting SO BIG! I can't believe it. What a doll.

Shari said...

She is growing fast!! So adorable.

karen said...

first, love snow princess.

second, love the new blog background! seriously it's probably the cutest one I've seen.

Tessa and Jeff said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a good time in CA. I'm also so glad you were able to stop by and meet McCoy! The pictures my mom took of him and Annie seriously had me laughing so hard! There's one where she is looking at him grabbing his shirt with a face like; who the heck are you? Love them! It's funny too how they are pretty much the same size! Wow, maybe he'll slow down... not bankin on it, but hey. Oh, I'll talk to you about it, but just so you can mark your calendar; March 28th is when we are blessing him!
Love you guys. Talk to you soon!
Oh, and ps; it's crazy how old Conner and Sydney are! I remember when they were born! Wow!