Fall has arrived and it is THE PERFECT weather. See those pumkins on the porch? They are big enough to have challenged me on getting them out of the trunk and placing them on the porch. In California, you go to a pumpkin patch and pay about $20-$40 bucks for one of those babies. Here in Utah, we drive by someone's yard with a sign that says, "We use the honor system. Put the money in the box. The big ones are $3.00". THREE DOLLARS? And on top of that we still have plenty of pumpkin patches and corn mazes to go wander through. Some are even haunted at night! One of the 1000's of reasons I love this place!
Fall in Utah doesn't last for long, but it's so beautiful while it does. It's cool for sleeping, warm enough for playing outside, and one time so far even cool enough for the fireplace. I found the boys like this one brisk Saturday morning: (Bronson's face is funny)
Our new baby is going to arrive soon, very. In 9 days, I hope. I was given such a neat baby shower last night with several friends helping with it. I felt so thankful and very loved. This baby girl is now set to go with plenty of clothes to wear and a crib to sleep in. I tried to sort it last night and make sure I knew who I was thanking! I never knew how fun a girl would be to prepare for, ...boys are just as exciting to have in the home, but a little less exciting in the clothes area for sure, especially after you've had a few. My neighbor prepared her home all day for my shower and even made these cute little treats that brightened up the Fall table! Above and BEYOND.
Up to this night, I think I had only one other picture of me pregnant. So, I thought I'd better. It is what it is.
There have been several of my friends pregnant in the neighborhood- I love these girls!
I think this rainbow appeared in the sky the end of last month. It was magical, and my boys stood and stared for a while. There are so many beautiful things to look at in this world. And if were weren't paying attention, we would have missed it.
And now I will end this post with Bronson's monkey impression. If he pulls his shirt over his knees and squats down he is positive that it turns him into one.
Friday, October 16, 2009
So much to be thankful for, way before Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Dang! I wish I was there to come meet this sweet angel girl! You are going to love it. So, so different. I can't wait for you.
Well there's my first glimpse of the baby room :) I had such a great night last night and you looked radiant as always! That little girl is going to be so lucky to have 4 big brother's looking out for her!
Love the pic of us preggers together except what is up with my facial expression, I think it's b/c she said suck in your belly's just before she took the picture..I must of been trying ;) oops but you guys all look perfect!
Everything looks fantastic!!!! I'm still smiling with the thought that you and Megan have the exact opposite line up of kids, 4 girls 1 boy, 4 boys 1 girl. How perfect is that!!!!! you look fabulous!
Becky...you look fabulous!I seriously wish I had a picture of me looking so glowing...just 9 days before the baby arrived. So sad to have missed your fun night of baby gifts! I plan to hand deliver my gifts this week!
Loves, Dannette
You look great! Your house looks great too. Good luck with all that lies ahead...you will so enjoy the fun changes having a girl brings!!
Hope you got your pkg okay.
Um, not sure why you never bothered to tell me you have a blog!!! I happened upon it today, thankfully, by myself!
You look so beautiful!! So happy for you to add some estrogen to your house and so sympathetic to what that means in about 13 years. :)
Such fun pictures Becky! You look wonderful!
Can't wait to see pictures of that baby girl!!!!! Good luck.
Post a Comment