That's my baby boy??? I hope that he will always love to read. Especially the Friend Magazine.
What a sweetie pie.Love, Mom
So cute with the monster truck next to him. I love it!!
It looks like he's off to a good start. It also looks like he's not letting that truck out of his sight. Adorable.
Becky...he is so cute! Always your baby boy but not a baby anymore huh?
Awww. . . Bronsy Boo.
So sweet. He'll seem really big in a few weeks....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a sweetie pie.
Love, Mom
So cute with the monster truck next to him. I love it!!
It looks like he's off to a good start. It also looks like he's not letting that truck out of his sight. Adorable.
Becky...he is so cute! Always your baby boy but not a baby anymore huh?
Awww. . . Bronsy Boo.
So sweet. He'll seem really big in a few weeks....
Post a Comment