What can I start off saying about these works of art? I love what Julianna, my artist friend, created. How beautiful that looks above the crib!
Eric and his dad painted Landon's room green a few weekends ago. And my part was finishing it off with some cool horizontal stripes that were painstakingly difficult, but I am really happy with the results. He likes his new room- lucky kid.
This is a picture of Analise in her take home outfit. It's the prettiest thing I ever did see. And so is she. (Excited about her!)
I couldn't wait to play dress up- I am so excited about the bows, and even more so about the baby bracelets.
Grandma Sharyn with her newest grandchild- enjoying the sunshine through the window
Did I mention that I think she is pretty? I really do. In love.
I think getting dinners brought in makes having a baby very worth while. Check out these carmel apples brought in tonight with our delicious dinner. How I love good friends!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Sharing Some Nice Things to Look At
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Congratulations, Becky.
Seriously, pretty baby. Love that art your friend did for Analiese's room. Love your stripes. you know I have to make fun of you for that--I can just see you muttering under your breath while your arm has been raised for two hours painting those stripes freehand with a miniscule paintbrush to ensure perfection. I wish I had your dedication. payoff is that you got a killer looking bedroom for Landon!!
thanks for posting new photos--I just love to see this baby girl!
A for ADORABLE!!
You are amazing...still faithfully posting pictures on your blog just days after bringing a new little one into the world! I have always thought you were amazing!
Thank you for sharing pictures...beautiful!
I am so going to call you soon. I need even more details.
And she is beautiful. Very. Very, very.
She is the cutest! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Look at that beautiful, petite, GIRLY face!!! :)
A little princess!
I love all these pictures of Analise! How do you do the soft focus one's?? LOVE them! Also those carmeled apples -- YUM... Wish I was that creative, all I could come up w/was a pumpkin ;-) Also both rooms are amazing and the nursery looks even better in person - as if it could look any better but it does :)
Becky, she is so beautiful. You must be in heaven. Love both of the rooms. Your mom is the absolute BEST!! Love her!
Post a Comment