So, she was 2 days old and I remembered having a conversation with my MIL about newborn pictures- you know all the little naked ones with them curled up and stuff and how I should have her pictures taken. I had forgotten that conversation temporarily until we brought her home. So, I hurried and found someone. She was local, she did a great job, AND,...she comes to your home! Best part was that she said, "I have an opening tomorrow morning."
Here is some of her work. I think she did a fabulous job, especially considering that her light was malfunctioning that morning and she calmly flipped the props and the subject (the baby) around, opened the shutters and used the natural light of the day. The whole session stressed me out, but the photographer was as calm as a summer's morning...(whatever that might mean). And Analise was very sleepy and cozy thanks to the space heater that we had in the room. I love newborns. I love her.








Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Analise at her Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
soooo fabulous! Why is it the baby in the family gets the best pictures. It wasn't until Tatum was new born that I got great pictures. 17 years ago...Jade got what ever Sears had to offer.
These are precious and you look wonderful!
These pictures just never get old. . . I love looking at them over and over and over again!
She is so BEAUTIFUL! And so are the pictures. I love natural light - your photog is awesome!
Well those brought tears to my eyes!! Look at you with your beautiful daughter.
So precious.
How could you ever pick a favorite? They look professional - seriously. I also love the one with her on your arm - lovely hourglass figure, Becky. You are going to be so glad you took these, no matter the cost or stress, FOREVER AND EVER.
These photos are absolutely perfect! Analise is truly beautiful and you look great too!
i can't even begin to pick a favorite. i tried, but can't narrow down my 5 favorites. maybe the bottom one with her little fists all balled up infant-style and her little toes all sticking out stiffy-style. or maybe the one of her hanging on your arm. or maybe the one of both of you, or the one of her in the brown tufted little "nest" bird-style. she is so presh i can't hardly stand it. having a little newborn girl is really all that it's cracked up to be, isn't it?
Just Perfect!! Love it!! She is beautiful just like you!!!
I just can't get over that pic of her in the pink and brown hat -- I imagine it on a x-mas card!! So perfect! But I am also loving that first picture too in the basket..there all so wonderful and she really did a great job! It was nice seeing you tonight and catching up, always enjoy your company!!
No way! Who gets to do that? So fun!
So sweet. The first one did me in on it's own, then I scrolled down and teared up at seeing mom with her baby girl. What wonderful keepsakes these pictures are! I did naked baby pictures for the first time with Meg and I wish I had captured them with all of my girls. I just didn't know how fleeting the moments would be though until it came to my last.
She is beautiful.
I love the name you have chosen for her, she is so beautiful. Great pictures, I love how the capture the sweet spirit of her! It makes me miss having a newborn!
I miss holding Analise so much.
I miss you guys.
Love, Mom
All those were taken in your home? By the way your christmas card was gorgeous too! seeing all these beautiful baby pictures almost makes me want another baby.
Post a Comment