Sunday, October 25, 2009

It was a YES!


It was indeed true labor! Analise Eden was born on Friday, October 23rd, with everything going so smoothly. We are SO blessed- and I feel so undeserving of all that we have; I am overwhelmed with gratitude! I didn't have to feel guilty after all by asking Eric to cancel his whole day of patients. It was a good reason...look and see for yourself what a good reason it was. We love this baby girl with the pink on!













17 comments:

Lynn Lambert said...

Becky, she is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family. So happy you finally got your girl. I'm sure you'll find she was worth the wait!

karen said...

I just got back from the mountains with the fam and I got your text--literally ran in my house and checked your blog--perfect timing--you musta just posted this! love the photos and ADORE that baby girl! Analise! A beautiful feminine name that also pays trib to your sis Elise. (a little?)

I just left you a message and I'll say one more time that your photos are gorge. you, missy, must have learned the soft focus trick that I way overuse--those photos rock the house. (or the cradle.) What with the great subject matter, and all...I love the one with all four boys all just staring at her with big smiles. a circle of blue with a little dot of pink in the middle.
even Eric looks beside himself with happiness. Can't you guys find an orthopedic conference in Phoenix to attend, already?
miss/love.

Kelly said...

Eric & Becky,

I am in awe... at the beauty!! Not just of little sister in pink, but of the 4 big brudders :) So beautiful!

Congratulations!

KE

Dannette & Mark said...

my heart is full looking at these pictures...congrats to your beautiful family!

Emma Jo said...

Oh it just makes me so so happy!! Could there be anything sweeter in this whole world than handsome older brothers and their darling baby sister. Congratulations!!!!

Christie said...

Oh my gosh, I think I just lactated.

She is SO BEAUTIFUL. I love the pic of her smiling - what an angel. I am so happy for you, my friend. Congratulations! She's gorgeous. And she's got all those brothers to keep an eye out for her.

Jessie said...

I'm so glad it was a YES!! She is perfect! So very sweet. You and the boys look just so happy. I am so excited for you Becky...a girl after all the boys!!! You deserve it! Good to hear that all went smoothly. Hope your recovery goes just as well. Love you!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. She is so lucky to be born into such a great family. I am so glad to hear that is all went smooth. I have loved the updates I have been getting from Tessa. You go Girl, baby number 5 is here.

Karie said...

So wonderful!!! Wow! I love the picture with the bow in her hair. Becky how exciting for you and your family!!!!!! Yeah!

Chelle said...

All those boys surrounding that baby girl, and mom holding baby girl close...all of them bring tears to my eyes. You are so blessed. I hope you're getting lots of help and rest. You deserve some rest after all that nesting you've been up to. Congratulations!

Kim said...

Oh Becky! Congratulations. What beautiful pictures. You have such a lovely family. I'm so glad to know you.

meg said...

I just realized that when I commented a couple of days ago it didn't take! What the heck? Let's see if I can remember what I wrote. I think it went something like this...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I mean seriously - not only is she beautiful (like anyone is surprised), but you got a pink one!! Enjoy, my friend, and bring on the bows!

Shari said...

So happy for you!!!

Tiffany said...

Becky,
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful and I love her name! I'm so happy for you and your family. You always make the cutest babies!
Love,
Tiffany

Kelly said...

Besides a huge congratulations on the precious addition to your already gorgeous family, thank you for sharing those PERFECT pictures. I felt the love and happiness in them - you are so blessed.

Heather said...

What a beautiful family! Really that little girl looks like she fits right in with all those boys. What a blessing children are. Love that last picture of you. . .I know where Analise gets her beauty. Congratulations to you all.

Andrea said...

Those pics are absolutely precious! Their eyes just show so much love for her!Your boys are going to be so good at watching over her!!I know I have six older brothers!