Looking forward to: My ultra sound in exactly one week. I will announce what we are having- stay tuned. I feel pretty good, and can feel the baby even more now,...It doesn't matter how many you have, it's still just as amazing. I am thankful, and try not to let the weight gain push away the feeling of how awesome this experience is for us. Just thankful, but don't know how to express it well.
Looking forward to: Our 7 year old's throat to be healed. We are on day #3 after his tonsillectomy. He has been a gold star patient- very easy on me even though I know he hurts. He thinks he is brave and he's so right.
Looking forward to: Our landscape being complete. We are still making progress, but with the never ending drizzling rain, we may never get grass. Sometimes I have a really hard time with patience. They are STILL working on the stairs coming off the deck that we ordered in January?, I think. I mentioned in a kind way today, that we have company coming in one week and to please be done, already. He said he would try. (roll eyes)
With summer here, and boys at home, I feel relaxed. A little bored actually, but with loads of things (laundry) to do. I hope I can get into a better routine. It's been rainy, like I mentioned, and I don't think I do very well without the sun. I think it's a good time to read a book. That's ok right? It's summer.
Looking forward to: A better summer routine.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Looking forward...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I can't wait to find out what you're having!! SO EXCITED! How do you guys normally handle the ultrasounds? Just you and Eric? Or do you take the boys with? Or maybe just you alone if Eric is unavailable? I think I've done all of those at one time or another for different circumstances. Anywho...can't wait!
The yard is looking beautiful. You are going to have a slice of paradise in North Logan!
I keep forgetting to ask you about Camden when I talk to you on the phone! Glad to hear that he seems to be doing great. What a trooper.
Yard looks awesome!! It looks so much more inviting with trees etc!
Cam looks a little pitiful with his sad eyes. I didn't know he was having a tonsillectomy. I just remember you telling me how horrible yours was as a teenager. Glad he got it done as a kiddo. Give him a hug from me. And go read a book and savor every moment.
One week...wow. Exciting stuff happening over there.
your yard looks totally killer with the sport court and tramp and all the amazing stuff. All the neighbor kids will want to hang out at your house, which is what we want, right? I do. I've had to relax my cleanliness standards upon adopting that motto lately, however.
Poor Camden! I hope he gets better quickly because it would totally stick to not feel good during the summer.
Can't wait to see the yard in person - hey, whacha doing next weekend? Maybe we could stop by...
oooo...I will stay tuned on the baby gender news!
I want to come visit you on June 27 ( it can be a short visit w/out purple smoothies)... I will call you. I am off the Laurels camp this week and girls camp next week...so it may take a while before I call.
Have a great week!
Yes, poor Cam....not fun!
Beautiful home and the landscape is looking great!
I would love to see you sometime! I don't know if you are ever down here, but we should get together before I leave to go back to Texas.
Post a Comment