Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my!!!! I can't contain myself. Not quite sure how to show excitement across the keyboard, but I gasped for air when I saw the pink! Oh, Becky I am so thrilled for you guys!!
Now....what on earth will all your boys do with this pink thing coming soon??
Thanks guys- yep, it's awesome. And Rach, ...I thought I was "done" after the last boy. This was just a little surprise pink frosting on the cake, ...and truly now my AGE is kinda dictating the "doneness" at this point, too. It's very sobering when they talk about "advanced maternal age". OUCH!!!
oh Becky! I knew it and you knew it when we were in California ( before you even thought you were pregnant)...this is exactly why you looked at Jami's little girl the way you did! This is too cool! I am so thrilled for you. I guess you will be "remodeling" that little blue bedroom of Bronson's soon. Congrats! Way to go Eric ( it is the male who determines the sex of the baby...right?) I want to visit you...I will call you soon!
So happy for you, but so jealous too! haha She will be the little princess in the family. So much for your "Let's Hear it For the Boys!" blog name! I'm sure you'll think of something really catchy to take it's place when the time comes. Congratulations to you all!!
Dear Becky ----SISTER!!! AMAZING!!! I am sooo excited for you---I'm sure you will adjust to this sweet treat with no problems :) I can't wait to see pics of the new little sister when she arrives!!
American Girl dolls. Makeup. Dress up. pink stuff. bows. nail polish. barbies. All these pleasures (they really are pleasures) will be yours in a few short months (OK maybe not the makeup yet).
I couldn't be happier for you guys! Now I can't wait to hear your name choices!! Congratulations Bekz. I just told Marc and he's uncharacteristically excited too!! miss ya.
I can't wait to see is this little princess in about two years, having all big brothers>>>I'm so happy for you!!! I'm still not up on the whole American Girl dolls, yet let us not forget all the Disney characters and I LOVE the Barbie movies and well...you'll always have someone to share the night with during "Priesthood" Session!
Congratulations! I'm not sure how you wrap your brain around all the pink (I imagine myself trying to wrap my brain around blue)...but I can't think of anything more exciting. I'm so happy for you and your family.
I just wanted to add my congrats, I am sooo excited for you. Coming from a family of all girls I am sure you will figure out the girl thing quite easily. Congrats again!!
Becky--Congratulations to the world of pink! You are going to love having a girl. What a lucky girl to have all of those older brothers to look out for her :). Can't wait to see pictures of her....
I know you've heard a million, "holy cow's" and "congratulations" and "are you serious?" and "no way" but I repeat, "Holy Cow!!!!!" I am finally getting blog caught up and wow, did I miss a lot in your life! ARe you so so so so excited? Or are you just maybe even a little nervous about the female child that we are not so familiar with anymore? Oh and you look good. I am sure that isn't what you want to hear, but you truly are beautiful.
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5, always trying to find the right balance. The key is to keep moving- sometimes I strike the perfect balance. And when I don't, a good cry always helps.
17 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Congratulations Becky! So happy to hear the great news.
So does this mean you are "finished!" ??? :)
I know!!! I can't even imagine "girl" right now for you. Can't wait to meet her!
Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my!!!! I can't contain myself. Not quite sure how to show excitement across the keyboard, but I gasped for air when I saw the pink! Oh, Becky I am so thrilled for you guys!!
Now....what on earth will all your boys do with this pink thing coming soon??
Congrats a million times over!
So so so happy for you!!!!
I know just how you are feeling right now...shock and so much happiness!!
I am positively thrilled and excited for you!!
Thanks guys- yep, it's awesome. And Rach, ...I thought I was "done" after the last boy. This was just a little surprise pink frosting on the cake, ...and truly now my AGE is kinda dictating the "doneness" at this point, too. It's very sobering when they talk about "advanced maternal age". OUCH!!!
oh Becky! I knew it and you knew it when we were in California ( before you even thought you were pregnant)...this is exactly why you looked at Jami's little girl the way you did! This is too cool! I am so thrilled for you. I guess you will be "remodeling" that little blue bedroom of Bronson's soon. Congrats! Way to go Eric ( it is the male who determines the sex of the baby...right?) I want to visit you...I will call you soon!
So happy for you, but so jealous too! haha She will be the little princess in the family. So much for your "Let's Hear it For the Boys!" blog name! I'm sure you'll think of something really catchy to take it's place when the time comes. Congratulations to you all!!
Dear Becky ----SISTER!!! AMAZING!!! I am sooo excited for you---I'm sure you will adjust to this sweet treat with no problems :) I can't wait to see pics of the new little sister when she arrives!!
Congratulations to you and Eric!!
KE
Yeeeeeeeeeyyy Congratulations Pink pink pink love it!!!!!
American Girl dolls. Makeup. Dress up. pink stuff. bows. nail polish. barbies. All these pleasures (they really are pleasures) will be yours in a few short months (OK maybe not the makeup yet).
I couldn't be happier for you guys! Now I can't wait to hear your name choices!! Congratulations Bekz. I just told Marc and he's uncharacteristically excited too!! miss ya.
I can't wait to see is this little princess in about two years, having all big brothers>>>I'm so happy for you!!! I'm still not up on the whole American Girl dolls, yet let us not forget all the Disney characters and I LOVE the Barbie movies and well...you'll always have someone to share the night with during "Priesthood" Session!
Congratulations! I'm not sure how you wrap your brain around all the pink (I imagine myself trying to wrap my brain around blue)...but I can't think of anything more exciting. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Best news I've had all day. You need a little pink in your life. She will rock your world. Congrats!
I just wanted to add my congrats, I am sooo excited for you. Coming from a family of all girls I am sure you will figure out the girl thing quite easily. Congrats again!!
Becky--Congratulations to the world of pink! You are going to love having a girl. What a lucky girl to have all of those older brothers to look out for her :). Can't wait to see pictures of her....
I know you've heard a million, "holy cow's" and "congratulations" and "are you serious?" and "no way" but I repeat, "Holy Cow!!!!!" I am finally getting blog caught up and wow, did I miss a lot in your life! ARe you so so so so excited? Or are you just maybe even a little nervous about the female child that we are not so familiar with anymore? Oh and you look good. I am sure that isn't what you want to hear, but you truly are beautiful.
Post a Comment