Thursday, May 28, 2009

You Gotta!

You have to listen to this song that Jon Schmidt created. My sis-in-law pointed me in it's direction. If you appreciate music, especially the piano, this is the coolest. It's a mix of Love Story (Taylor Swift) and Viva la Vida (Cold Play). It's awesome, and you are welcome for this little gift.

4 comments:

Dannette & Mark said...

We took our children to his concert last Dec. Sooooooo amazing! We then waited after and met him. Oh! he is so incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

karen said...

Thank you for that rare musical treat. Love both those songs. Caroline is in LOVE with anything Taylor Swift. Her fave right now is this LOVE STORY and she walks around with my iPod singing her little 8 year old lungs out about Romeo and Juliet and true love and Marc just cringes.

And so it starts...

Karie said...

That was fantastic!

Ok, so once you get all the finishing touches on the yard, sports court etc. we just may come visit and STAY. Just kidding, we wouldn't do that to you. One day we'll be in your neck of the woods and will for sure stop by. I love love love how you post so many pictures to your blog. The boys look great!

How is the first few days of summer break treating you?

Karie said...

Becky, I posted this as a reply on my blog to you but wasn't sure if you check back on comments so figured I would just post it to your blog. I hope you do read the rest of the series. I own the audio cd's of the books but have never listened to them. I purchased them for Ken (who hates to sit down and read) for a business trip, but then it was cancelled. But the cd's have been put to good use as they've only stayed in my home about a week since I've owned them as they have been making just as many rounds as the books have. So, I've not heard the readers voice yet. But the books themselves are super great. By the time you get to the end of volume 3 you will be hooked! Can't wait to hear what you think about them!
and it's not like Twilight, no kissing cold lips!!! ha, ha, just joking.