In trying to keep up with the last few days of school, I have found some success. I packed my last lunches this morning, the boys are "buying" tomorrow, and then the class parties on Thursday- (I'm in charge of the 1st grade one). I've already said it's a luau. Now I'd better get something good together.
Last Friday was field day/crazy hair day. Ethan wanted to participate- it was the best I could do without getting red hair dye and waking up an hour earlier. I supervised Camden's class for the 4 hours, Ethan and Bronson did well. It got hot, there were tons of games and relays, there were water fights, we had lunch,...and we were done. Now, only 2 more days of school after today. I am ready for a more relaxed schedule. Really, really, ready. Something whispers to me,..."good luck with that."
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Crazy Hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your lucky school's out this week.. usually ours is too but not this year it's next Thursday--not sure why but go figure! Your so good to be so involved w/the school activities -- you inspire me to be better at that next year! :) I miss you and hope we can get together sometime this week! Happy belated Memorial Day ;)
ha ha! "relaxed schedule" doesn't sound like something a mother of 4, with one in the oven, during summer will encounter. But you're right, "good luck with that."
We'll have to compare survival strategies. I need a good one or it'll be earplugs and icecream.
I never commented, but Ethan's preschools sounds awesome! It's great you found something so positive for your babies.
Can't believe school is almost out... what are you going to do all summer? Maybe we'll have to come up and go on a campout or something, I know Jeff would like that. Well, I hope everything is going well there! Love you, can't wait to hear about a yard update!
Hey! I just realized that Camden is wearing the baseball T-shirt that I got him for his B-day! It fits great! :) I'm so glad.
Post a Comment