We arrived back to our Home Sweet Home this afternoon. We finally had some family pictures taken of my whole side of the family. It's been years (like 10) since we have had a decent one. I checked the photographer's blog today...and was SO surprised to find some pictures of our family posted. It's the first I have seen of any of them. The beach was just as beautiful as it looks here. More pictures to come of our time together as a family. For now, check these out:



Sunday, July 27, 2008
Newport Beach- Came and Went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures!! What a beautiful family! Harder, right?? And amazing setting. Love the sisters one.
I absolutely love the pictures. Wow, it puts our side of the family to shame doesn't it?? You guys are so cute. Wish we could go to the beach. I hope you guys had fun. We need to catch up! I'll try and call ya this week. Love ya. Oh, Boo is so stinkin cute in that first pic. I can't believe what cute kids you guys have. I'm hoping ours are going to be just as cute:) Someday we'll find out!
What in the Sam Hill?!?!?!? And I thought those last batch of gorgeous fam photos were your Christmas card--holy beautification. You've GOTTA be happy with how those turned out, Buck-O. They are smashingly devastatingly stunning. And Bronsie--a BLOND? Somehow I thought he was your little darkie like Ethie. Love his blondish hair. Maybe it's just the light?
Glad you had fun---we just got back today from S.D., too. COOL WEATHER. Ahhhhhhh....
Could you and your sisters BE any more beautiful? Man, you guys are just gorgeous. And the family ones are beautiful, too.
You all should be family models for magazine, tv and movies. You'd make a lot of extra $$$! Then maybe you could take all of us special blogger friends on a european trip! Wonderful pictures -- you'll cherish them always!
Welcome back, Becky! The pictures are so cool...I especially love the pictures of the triplets :) What beautiful sisters you all are!
Gorgeous!!!!!! I am thinking your parents will love looking at those pictures for the next 10 years admiring the beautiful family they have!
Becky! love the posts, the pics, the words of wisdom. You know WW is my favorite, and I do it too. You and your family all look so beautiful. I miss you Becky.
How are you enjoying your lives as supermodels? Do you enjoy the travel and the long hours of having to look beyond BEAUTIFUL? Perfect with a heaping side of breathtaking.
Oh Becky... those pictures are fabulous! I bet you are so pleased. Your baby... getting so big...so adorable! You look great and the pictures of you with your sisters...love it!
Beautiful pictures, and priceless scenery, huh? You asked when we were due with our second baby, the baby is due Febraury 23rd! Keep the gorgeous pics coming!!
Wow! those are some of the most stunning family photos I've seen. (can't wait to get one, hint hint). Seriously, it's like the Kennedy's or something like that. What a beautiful family!!!! I really love the one of you and your sisters. You three look SO much a like. Love it!
come on...those pics are gorgeous! what photographer did you go with? You scored! glad to see you had fun! we love newport beach too!
It's so amazing that our oldest are so big! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment