
It's not fair. I think that it should not be this hard. It's really tough to stand on the scale and hear the lady say something like, "Well, hmmm...what do you think is happening?" I want to shout, "You know darn good and WELL what is happening. I am EATING! That is what's happening."
The only reason I can blog about this most sensitive subject is that the scale has started to move in the right direction again. Thank thank thank goodness. I am down 15 pounds now. It's slow, I know, but I will take it. I shared this with my oldest son. He wasn't impressed. So, I took out a pound of butter, then I added 3 more pounds of butter to his hands, then I said, "times that by about 4!" I think he still was NOT impressed. For me however, whenever I get down about it, I think about butter. (Now, if I could only choose where that fat comes off of!)
My goals for this week:
*More water
*Low, low sugar
*More fiber- veggies and Metamucil (good trick for keeping ya full...try it)
*At least 4 days of exercise
*No eating after 7:30
*Turn off TV and read my John Adams book- (no free hands when reading, you see)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thinking more about butter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Hey Becky! So true about it being slow but slow is better than nothing right!! I love your blog it's really cute! I'm glad I found it..Thanks for coming tonight I love talking to you and getting to know you better!
How could you not be impressed by all of that butter! Is it rude to say that he's already such a guy? I love the reading tip - hadn't thought of it that way. Good luck! (I think I'll steal your plan, too.)
You Rock Becky! Keep up the great work! You are looking so good, you are going to end up having another baby!
You're the best at being so conscious of your eating and your overall health lifestyle. I have learned much from you. Keep up your hard work...I'm off to grab a candybar!! JK Utah came and went, we had a great time...but Anthony told me you guys live about 3-4 hrs away from his family, so we couldn't fit it in. I should've called at least. But, we're coming up again June 14-21. We'll be in the Salt Lake area. Let's try to see each other, huh? I would love to see you and your boys. Nat
You are beautiful! Stop hating on yourself like that.
I feel your pain though. WHY does it have to be so slow? I'm trying not to hate really skinny people at the pool. It's not working yet.
I agree with you. I'm glad you are doing it the smart way. Keep it up.
You go girl.......guess what ....I've lost 27 .....just to keep you going
Funny. I JUST posted on my blog about the very same thing! It's almost like I didn't want to mention anything until I had lost an amount that I was somewhat proud of you know? Anyway, good job Beck! I'm glad we are doing this together so we can motivate each other, and I am so glad that we are getting results! Finally!
Uhh 15 pounds, are you kidding me? Doesn't it feel good? You look fantastic! I love your spirit and your outlook. Go Butter!!! I think I'm inspired to get outside again. :)
Becky,
Did you take the picture of your lone carrot and parsley morsel? You ought to become a vege photographer for Vegetarian times or something like that!! You are a terrific example. I am finding the quest for weight loss quite arduous. Keep up the great work!
Kelly E.
Post a Comment