Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still Catching My Breath

I had only seen it on America's Funniest. Now I have experienced it. Whoa, people, whoa.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What the heck Beck? This needs a lot more explanation!

Elise said...

That looks like a total blast! I'm a little jealous!

Christie said...

You are a FAR braver woman than I. Never in my lifetime will I be on one of those.

karen said...

What is that? Human slingshot? I may just have to fly to Logan to go on that. My adrenaline has been stabilized for an entire week now--need a fix.

Natalie said...

That looks like a rush! Who all went on it? Your older boys? Looks like fun. Hey, I'm coming to Utah May 24-27, and June 14-21. Hope to get in touch with you. Nat

Becky said...

Yep, exactly. A human slingshot. I screamed so loudly that Bronson was concerned from below and was crying. This was Cam's b-day event. We had a blast. Go carts, rock wall, blow up jumping things, etc.