That Landon sure does make a good celloist, and pianist (piano just ended for the summer), soccer player and cub scout. We really enjoyed his final orchestra concert last night as we were running from Camden's soccer game. And Camden is doing great in soccer. He made 2 goals last night and was feeling pretty proud of himself. He will start t-ball soon. He also had a good year in Kindergarten- he is reading and learning so quickly. His teeth are all falling out and he is getting so big. Ethan is now finished with gymnastics and loves to play outside with his friend. He is excited to start preschool next year with gymnastics and swimming time there. He is becoming more independent and very capable- gets dressed, makes his bed, cleans the play room and keeps an eye on the baby. Bronson is starting to say some words. He is grasping the communication concept and even is starting to sing when he hears his favorite songs.
This school year has been full and productive. But, now I think we are all ready for a vacation. So much is happening- time is flying away before I can sit and enjoy it. That is how I feel...I just can't hold on to the minutes. I need more time to just BE with my boys. I am looking forward to doing just that this summer and less time running around. We will have some weeks of swimming lessons and some summer camps, but there should also be lots of time for the boys to play in the dirt and build their forts. Only 2 more weeks of school and the kids are out. I cannot believe the year went by so quickly, seriously. How did that happen? Summer...here we come! Less routine, more relaxation, less scheduling. It's time.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
The End of Another School Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm with you, we are ready for summer. I think you should include a trip to Boise in your summer plans. I will cook for you!
I completely understand your sentiment about wanting more time to just BE with your boys. Life can get so full and hectic and CRAZY! I'm always telling myself to slow down and just enjoy the moment.
Your boys seem to be coming along so well!
I know. Doesn't it seem sometimes like life dictates it for us? I can't wait for school to be over so we can just do our own thing. My schedule, my time.
Come visit us and we can just sit while the kids play around us, like we used to. Are you ready for 5 grade? Julia is, I think, but not me - too old.
Post a Comment