Eric and I came across this picture last night as we were looking at our photos on the computer. We were BUSTING up...I mean, look at that little baby, Ethan. He is the same size wide as he is long, double chin, toupe, ...just a hilarious picture. Thought I would give you all a good laugh this morning. Thanks to our 4 year old for giving us all something to laugh at. I love that boy...time is going by way too fast for me.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
It's a Baby-Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wowza, look at the rolls on that kid. Kind of reminds me of myself in a bathing suit. Yikes. Much cuter on him.
give him a thong and he could be a sumo wrestler!! cute then - cute now -good job growing, Ethan!
He is way to cute in that picture -- like a michellin (don't know how to spell that) tire commercial baby. He looks munchable!
Oh my!!! too funny. He is super cute though, and WHERE in the world did 4 years go by???
I don't remember him being that much of a little chubster! At first I was like--Hey, that's not Bronson! But then I realized that it's Ethie-T. Quite the opposite of my little scrawny spindly (Ellie J). Love babies with some chub!
That aint nothin! Looking back at pictures of Josie as a baby it is alarming because as the mother living in the moment I had no idea she was such a chunk. He really is such a mini Eric.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Sooo cute! That was around the time Jason and I got married. I remember that big time!
I love it, he was such a chunk!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment