He is looking so old to me lately. 14 months old is still young, yes, but he is soon not going to be a baby anymore. He was rocking his little Build-A-Bear Dinosaur and patting him as if he is old enough to take the older role of caregiver. He is my little shadow, ALWAYS under foot, always wanting to be held. But, when you hand him a little something to take care of, ...he is very content. Bronsie, you will make such a good daddy someday. Will you promise to come back and see me all the time? Note to self: Enjoy these times,...they go by so quickly- remember this, remember this!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Little Blue Eyed Boo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is so adorable. And remember your note to self, because it does go by way to fast..... At least then you get to sleep more!
I love this picture! He is getting so big. I would much rather have a Build-A-Bear Dinosaur than a Build-A-Bear Bear.
Oh, those eyes, those blue, blue eyes. He's so adorable. I miss you guys so much.
Love, Mom
I can't wait to hug and kiss him!
Wow! Those eyes are amazing! How can you EVER be stern with him? I think I would always give him exactly what he wanted if he just flashed me his baby blues!
aaww he is sooooooooo ADORABLE!! and his big blue eyes are sooo pretty...i mean handsome, b/c he is a boy! #1 rule for boys- can't say pretty to them, about them, or around them! that was the first rule me and my family had to learn when megan had her first boy! and we weren't used to that rule because there are 9 girls and 3 boys! sad i know! :)
Post a Comment