Goin' camping this week!- there should be some crazy stories after this experience. It's our first one as a family and I. AM. NERVOUS. My only hope is that it brings us closer as a family and not toward a family break up. :) Happy Spring Break, friends.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck! Camping is fun - a good time to relax as a family. Don't go with expectation and you won't be disappointed. The sleeping is always a little hard for us, or rather the littles. Our solution - don't go to bed at the same time. You'll have fun! Take tons of pictures!
I can't wait to hear about it all! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Happy Birthday my friend from Texas! You and my Charlie share an April 6th birthday, so I should be able to remember it always, I'm hopin. Hope you guys have a grand and glorious time camping--it should be beautiful down there. Can't wait to hear how it was...miss ya.
Post a Comment