Due to some unusually large amounts of snow (or so I hear it's unusual)...our friends' neighborhood easter egg hunt was postponed until yesterday. I am so happy the boys aren't asking when the hunt is anymore, thank goodness!
Ethan had a good preparation method,...
On your mark, get set, ....GO GET CANDY!
Camden really went for it...(he is our treat guy- takes after his mother).
But, Bronson found one sucker, sat down on the grass...
And stayed there the whole time with that sucker. He even found a friend to join him.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
What have the BOYZ been waiting for?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love seeing your pictures! Your boys are growing up SO fast! And they keep getting cuter and cuter - how do they do that! I wish I could do that - looking older and more tired isn't working for me. Glad you finally got your egg hunt. Did you see some of our pictures on Sadie's blog?
He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment