So, lately Camden (5) has been trying to make it very obvious to me when he is feeling sorry for himself. He goes over to the fireplace and puts his legs up sits there waiting for me to notice and ask him what's wrong. Who says there is no drama with boys anyway?
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Mr. Sulky Pants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
When did his hair get so dark? Wow, he looks grown up, except for the pouting. On second thought, grownups pout too. He's going to love that picture later, say 15, or17?
Yah, seriously! I was going to say the same thing about Camden's hair and how big he looks! In the picture above (the one with all of his candy)he looks a little like Landon too. I've never really thought so, because all of your boys look so different from one another, but I got a little glimpse. Also, love the blog background! Lookin' good!
Man, his hair is getting DARK! Is Landon still blond?
I love the sulking. You need a little moodiness to counter balance all that testosterone in your house!
Yep, Landon is still as blonde as can be. Cam's will lighten up in the summer but he was always bound for dirty blonde/brown hair kinda like Eric's brother's hair.
I CANNOT believe how different/grown up Cam looks! I almost didn't recognize him for a minute. I think it's that his hair is longer than i remember or something? Cam has always been the more brooding type, hasn't he?
????? What happened to Cam's blonde wavy hair??? He looks like a totally different person to me. Sad. Can't wait to see everyone next month! Love Les
Post a Comment