We had such a relaxing Christmas vacation as a family! Some of the hightlights include: Eric taking Landon and Camden skiing for the first time, tubing at Soldier Hollow on Christmas day with G-pa Hooley, aunts, uncles, and cousins, Dance Dance Revolution and the Wii on New Years' Eve, chocolate chip brownies, our own personal firework show out our window, Utah State basketball games with the boys (we are still BYU fans, though... remember?), going to a movie, sledding in the backyard, staying warm in the house with a good book, reading books together, holding/playing with our baby, riding scooters and bouncing balls in the "bunker", me- getting some shopping time, and spending LOTS of time with Eric!
OOOh, it was fun! It was hard to have it end, but the boys are back to school now- and we are re-finding the routine. The daily routine is what helps us appreciate the down-time. But, there is only one kind of down-time like THIS. And that is called CHRISTMAS VACATION! Until next year.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
CHRISTMAS VACATION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Is that Camden with more bumps and bruises???? LOL!!!
I loved the pictures!
Your house is so BEAUTIFUL! I love seeing peeks into it. You ought to do a whole post that is a photo tour just for me. I especially want to see the brick that was such cause for anxiety!
Christy,
I would love a photo tour of YOUR house. I am so impressed with what I have seen in your blog- you have great taste. You can do a photo tour first and then I will think about it. You know my hesitation of the ..."look at my house", thing. Truth is though, I LOVE seeing other people's houses. Ever since I was a kid I would look in peoples' windows just to see their house. I love houses.
Post a Comment