It seems like every time I remember to take a picture of the baby, he is in his high chair and ... it's cold outside so I haven't taken him out much. Those situations don't make for great pictures, really. Saturday Eric's parents, aunt and grandma came to visit. Luckily my mother-in-law remembered to take some pictures. Bronson is getting brave and starting to take some steps now. We are really enjoying him- can't believe he is already 11 months old!
Here is one of the group having some bowling fun. Go Aunt Ruthie! The boys had just come home from skiing, so usually as a rule, they don't walk around in thermal underware (still too young to care, and me: too many kids to care), ...and Eric doesn't typically dress in mock turtle neck tucked into ski pants. Just for the record they all showered and changed shortly afterward.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Big Boy, Bronson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How is he 11 months old? That has gone WAY too fast for me. Tell him to stop growing, please. I'm still picturing that cuddly newborn boy!
And thank you for the clarification on the attire of the men in your house. Phew. I'm relieved.
I was kind of laughing at Eric's outfit because it looks like he's wearing a very tight "Village People" mock with SHORTS. I thought maybe he'd just come in from riding his bike or something?!
We can still be friends now that I know the truth.
OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR BLUE LOFT! The tract homes around here don't have any angles or cool lines to them like that room does.
I love pictures like this, real live and real people! I like the other ones too (familys all dressed alike and one kid upset while the rest are smiling!)...it does look like they are all having fun.
Post a Comment