Saturday, December 24, 2011

Traditional Temple Square

It's been OH so long since I have blogged and I am frankly tired of it.  So, in a quick way I am going to write something meaningful and important.  I am going to record something that I want to remember forever.  We take a yearly trip to see the lights at Temple Square.  We make sure to eat good food at The Roof restaurant and we make sure to freeze as we walk around looking at the lights.  We make sure we touch the temple door as a reminder that we all want to be able to go inside someday.

The temple is a sacred place where we make covenants and promises to follow the commandments.  We believe that those covenants and ordinances will allow us to live together forever after this life.  It's a very reassuring belief, one that anyone can know for themselves.  I am pretty sure I cannot think of anything better than to be with this family FOREVER.  No beautiful home or it's decor can top it, ... and you know I LOVE beautiful homes and their decor.

pure love like this almost takes away the pain of the cold temp

Right at dusk, a beautiful blue sky and Christmas lights captured

Real love

Happy kids

Almost all happy kids
I love my little family and am so grateful, SO grateful that I have them.  Analise is spoiled, and she still cries a alot but oh how we love her- there is just no way in the world that she is gonna get by without being spoiled.  She has 4 big brothers who watch her every move.  She belongs with us, she was meant to be here.  What did I do to deserve these fantastic and loving kids?  Stay tuned for some back logging of my 1/2 marathon (where I am gonna lose a toenail afterall) and other such older events that I am behind on.  But for now, I am gonna pat myself on the back for recording an important event.  It's only 3:47 AM.  Whoa, I will feel this in a few hours when it's time to wake up and remember that it's our turn to clean the church at 8.  Whatev, it's Christmas break, ... nothing can ruin this happiness.

2 comments:

karen said...

what? you're usually not the crazy midnight blogger, lady!

that's me.

love your annual tradition of Temple Square. Bronson looks exactly like your dad.

merry christmas, pal!

Karie said...

Merry Christmas! I love the annual Temple Square photo too. What an awesome family you have! Love you!