Oh boy, it's been so long since I have blogged anything, and it's time to say a little something about life as of late. We spent a week in Cancun last week with 2 other couples, our friends in our neighborhood. All had a great time.
The summer: Where do I start??? Here is how I sum it up. Busy, fun, happy, growing kids, Bryce Canyon, Park City trips, training at the gym, Les Mis, visits from family, baseball, swim camp, basketball camp, scout camp, biking, time with friends, playing in the neighborhood, hot air balloon, hiking, swimming lessons, Lagoon for Landon's birthday, BBQ block party, 20 year reunion, camping at the beach in CA, Bear Lake, piano camp, boating, LOTOJA, a 10 K, Chicago, and ... Mexico/Cancun.
My goal is to spend more time blogging. It's the only way I know how to remember all that we are living. Life is so wonderful and so full. We are a very blessed family with many people who love us.
 |
| Our first night in Cancun, eating at Havana Moon |
 |
At the Talum ruins in Mexico- was LOVING
that ocean temperature and color! |
 |
| Our resort was quite pretty, especially at sunset. |
 |
| July Family pictures up near Malibu |
 |
We love our life, as crazy as it is.
Look at those awesome kids in the background.
This is "where it's at"! |
5 comments:
yay! I love reading your blog posts, so I'm glad that's your new goal. I was wondering how those family photos turned out--I love the colors you chose AND I love those earrings. Glad it was windy so they could be shown off. Love the photo of the kids frolicking in the background...
Man, Eric really does have a mop of curly hair on him, doesn't he now? That guy is NOT balding any time soon. Most men are jealous...
Loved seeing this - I am ALWAYS feeling the guilt of not updating my blog, definitely on my to do list... I just really love the pic of you and E w/the kids in the background it is perfect :) Great post! And btw Mexico has been the best trip we've ever had, SO awesome! Thanks again :) Will be forever grateful!!
You have such a beautiful family Becky. Love the colors you chose for your pictures. My fav(although they are all fabulous), has to be the last one with them playing on the beach just behind you two!
Your pictures are amazing! I really do love reading blogs!
I'm so glad we got to catch up, but looking at your pics makes me feel like I'm still behind - when did they all get sooo big??
ps you look super duper skinny.
I love these pictures! They are amazing!!!
Mexico looked like a blast!
Post a Comment