Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April- a Favorite of mine

checking out Landon's new air soft gun

Building the gun instead of doing homework

Bronson,  fighter stance

Landon putting on the finishing touches

He organized an air soft war with school friends.
Getting ready to hike up the hill.

Bronson, protected.  He wore it all day, yes siree.


The weekends are so relaxing...

and then again, ... not very


My girl, I love her chubby little cheeks very very much

She kept this bow in for about 3 more seconds.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try try try try
and keep trying again and again

A big bowl and a little girl= a perfect little seat


Where's my baby?  Is she under there, getting all her
food all over her clothes????   And, ....
Peek a Boo!  Yes, she is.  Fabulous.

Her brow line is making me laugh here.
And ... so are my wrinkly hands.
I am grateful for good strong (and even grandmotherly) hands.

Hello moment of sunshine, shining for a
split second over the valley that I love

And let's here it for my 66 year old dad, running a
RAGNAR race.  He ran 3 legs of a 200 mile
race in 24 hours.  Go dad!

His RAGNAR team- He is almost 50 years
older than some of those teammates.

4 comments:

Kalita Ulrich said...

Your dad is AMAZING!!! You have such good genes Becky. You little princess is soooooo cute!!!

Shari said...

I am so amazed by your dad!!! My sister runs those races and I keep refusing to join her. I could never do it!

Love all the pics and the update on your cute family.

Need more info about that gun...

Ryan said...

I'v heard RAGNAR is fun. You want to start a team?! I know how you love running.

Chelle said...

I can't imagine how I would fare in a house full of boys. You seem to have figured it out brilliantly! Now when I saw those adorable pictures of little Analise...that's the kind of thing I know and love! She's stinkin' cute.

Your dad is very impressive! I can see why you'd be proud and need to brag on him.