I talked him into getting our hands on a boat. I could just picture the fun family togetherness, the future teenagers that just still may want to hang out with their family, the feeling that you are on vacation when your just minutes from home, the sun, the water, the wind. I love boating! I think our learning curve is almost behind us- that is good. We have our method now and as long as the wind doesn't pick up when you're right out in the middle of the lake and the threat of the boat capsizing hangs directly over your head...(not that that has happened to us or anything,) then it makes for a perfect day.
The last 2 times we went we had such a great time- Landon and Camden are getting the hang of wake boarding, Bronson is learning how to jump into the lake and trust his life jacket, we all love tubing, (well, Ethan, not so much), and Analise is so relaxed on the boat. She falls asleep every time. Eric had a couple of good wake boarding sessions with Cap'n Becky at the wheel (like I said, the learning curve is ALMOST over but not quite). Plenty of water, plenty of snacks, everything went just as smoothly as planned, which to me is a perfect family day. You can't get better than that.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Bust Through that Learning Curve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You are the coolest mom ever! How fun for those boys and I can't believe you are brave enough to take a baby! Good girl.
What a great way to spend time as a family...beautiful blue water...must be Bear Lake? I grew up on the lake and we begged our parents for a boat...always thought it would be so much fun...we had to settle for a jetski.
Sooooo funnnnn!!!!! and you're lookin really good (I can tell even from that one pic)!
What fun!! I have awesome childhood memories of boating - you're right! the best family fun ever.
How do you do a boat? The stearing, the maintenance, the in and out of the water??? Good luck!
a boat!!! Some of the best teenage memories I have with my family are of us at the lake/river. So fun for you guys! And your little athletes will be shredding up a storm on those wakeboards...
Becky, I love it! So much fun for you and your family! Your family is growing, and cute as ever! Sweet baby girl! love it!
yay! i agree a boat is a must! its definitely on our list too!
Post a Comment