Brrrr! Sounds cold to me, but that is where 4 of my 5 boys are (including Eric). Tonight they went up to Beaver Mountain with Ben, our friend. He is one of the ski patrol guys and works with Eric at the hospital. Ben took Landon and Camden up early and Ethan waited for Eric to get home from work. I hope they are having a great time, it's Ethan's very first time, ever! They all have their helmets, goggles and warm gear. I am here with the 2 littlest. It's nice, eating Mac n Cheese with Bronson. Boys will ski until 9 PM and come home exhausted. I love the weekends. More skiing for them in the morning. And me, just here, waiting my turn. Next year. When my snow pants fit me again. It's ok to wait your turn. Now I go to bathe and rock the baby. I am content.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment