
She takes every last bit of our energy, she takes every last bit our our patience, she gets all the attention from the boys, she demands to be held whenever she makes a peep, she takes all of our kisses, ...and she has melted every one of our hearts. (Even Bronson's, who bends down every day and says to her in a sweet high pitched little 2 year old voice, "hi little missy, well,... hi little missy!".
Monday, November 30, 2009
Right now, it's all about the GIRL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
What an awesome picture - love it!
So, so cute!
Ah! I'm dying right now! LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! That should win some "picture of the year" award or something! So cute! She is one special little miss!
How are you girl? Miss you. There are too many miles between us. I hope to catch you up to speed with our crazy life sometime soon. But until then, I must stay busy taking care of my little family. {Hint: 30 day notice to move. CRAP!}
Whoops! still signed in as my mom. sorry, this is natalie perry. i was helping my mom with her blog.
creative photo! Girls are so fun and special, aren't they?
Jessie
Becky,
The picture is so sweet. I need to hook up with your photographer this summer when we're in the states. :)
I need your address. Could you send it to my e-mail? kimber.oldroyd@gmail.com
How cute it that?!! Love it!
OK that's a beaut. gorgeous family. she is a well loved little girl, isn't she?
hopefully this is a sneak peak at some other awesome family photos you guys just took--keep em coming!!
so cute! It is all about the baby! The only girl and the baby...lucky little princess.
We have experienced this with Tatum...melts our heart daily!
Love your family picture...so precious!
That picture is absolutely adorable and so perfectly fitting! You all look so in love w/her and she is just beautiful! What a beautiful family and awesome picture! Love it!
Bronson's face in that picture is priceless btw - he looks so torn do I love her or am I jealous of her?!?! Hmmm just can't decide at this moment!
LOVE IT :)
Becky, I got your Christmas card...such a fabulous picture of your beautiful family.(you look great...love your hair. You are such a beautiful mama!)Enjoy the holidays! Hugs, Dannette
Post a Comment