Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Starting Fresh



Happy faces, combed hair, clean kitchen, plenty of shirts to choose from, healthy breakfast. All for the first day of school- all for a brand new start to a brand new school year. Let's see how long I can keep this going! Order is so nice now and then.

5 comments:

karen said...

I love those fresh-scrubbed boys with new bright polos! that's awesome. Can you believe Ethy-T is in kinder? Our kids are growin up.

Christie said...

The middle school bus here comes at like 6:45. I am getting SO MUCH DONE. Yes, the early morning is killing me, but it's nice to have it all done at like eight a.m.

Cute, cute boys.

Elise said...

Handsome boys!

Natalie said...

You and I are so much alike. Order is good. I thrive for order, yet no one would ever know that by the way my house looks! haha

I have to say I like your dress code better than ours.

Chelle said...

I love fresh starts! And I agree, that order does feel nice. Are you nesting already?