Before church I was carefully combing and gelling Bronson's hair. It goes really curly in the back, it's so great. When I was done he said, "I ohhh handsome." Yes you are, little man.
And I love to see what the boys will keep themselves busy with in the afternoon. They love their "free time", and I love that they hang out together, imagine together, and play together. I don't know how long it will last, but for now it's perfect. I am enjoying this stage of life, as I have enjoyed each one, ...but this one is possibly the best one yet.
I do love Sundays. Most of the time you will find us relaxing inside, after we have come back from church. There is one thing about having all boys that I have noticed and that I love. They all play the same things, and all play so well together. Always together. Bronson is taking a nap right now, but when he wakes up he will ask, "where da boys?" And I will say, "downstairs playing, ...do you want to go find them?" And off he'll go.
So now it's back to my enchilada making for my little fam, and cookies- chocolate chip. Oh, and there is Bronson calling me from his crib now. Excited to go get him out of his bed (even more excited that he doesn't climb out of his bed!) Happy Sunday!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
A Bit of Our Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
mmmmmm Enchilada's!! YUM! And Yeah for no climbing out of his bed..That is my #1 issue these days w/Spence... Enjoy it while it lasts!! I can smell your cookies from here ;-) Happy Sunday to you too! Right now Mine is banging on the door wanting out so I better go get him :)
I just relaxed with you! Enjoying the day also!
Have a great week...
Hmmm...ironic. I was just COMPLAINING to Anth about our Sundays. The kids are bored, the house gets messy, mom is tired....and the kitchen is ALWAYS trashed. Is this what summer is going to be like every day? HELP!
Don't worry....I've already started making a summer schedule. The nazi in me will come alive! haha
Sounds like a great Sunday in the Hooley household! All your boys are ohhhhhh so cute!
What a wonderful way to enjoy your Sunday.
Your boys are all such cuties! Bronson is so adorable in his Sunday outfit:)
Boys just seem so laid back, Jax is such a good little guy. I am enjoying him so much. It is a nice change from my drama queen little Chloe(love her to death).
Your boys are just to cute Becky! I love your picture!!
I love that your boys look sooo much like eachother, but still have their own look! And sooo cute! You are going to have lots of girl trouble at your house.
Oh, and air-hockey? We're there!
I remember Megan said "my girls didn't need friends because I birthed their friends". I liked that comment. It looks like your boys are "friends" too.
Sundays are my favorite! We love to relax and rejuvinate, and the kids are getting really good at it.
Post a Comment