The boys came home from church with a little something for Eric. Cute idea, but can you imagine the primary leaders carrying in all those rocks for the kids? That's dedication. The dads also got a cute poem and a really good carmel/peanut candy bar.
So Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers in our lives. We appreciate you and all your hard work!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Fathers' Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Very cute idea. I need to remember that for next year. Yes, Eric does rock -- "My Daddy, M.D."!
You mean that Dad doesn't get to see 5 out of the 10 grandchildren (Kori) :)
We can't wait to see you guys next month! Beach time! And we won't be moving to Utah anytime soon. Or anywhere else for that matter! :(
What a cute idea. Sounds like you had a good father's day. I heard about your weekend! Sounded like you had a ton of fun. I wish you could have run with me too!! I'm sure I'll do another one... and you'll have to come along. I heard you thought the demolition (sp?) derby was pretty interesting! Wish we could have been there. Miss you and can't wait to see you. Oh, BTW, we want to take you and Eric on that hike soon. I don't know if you'll want to though cause it's not kid friendly... we might have to choose a different hike! See you in a couple weeks!
How sad we missed it!! What a cute imaginative idea! I love our ward..Sad we weren't there..Bear Lake is a good second place though!! Miss you!
Post a Comment