Friday, April 18, 2008

DONE?


Who the heck is dirty-ing all the clothes and where did this pile come from? But more importantly, who is gonna do all this laundry? WHO?!?!?!

Excuse me? What???... Me?... Oh yeah, you're right. But when it's "done", is it really "done"? Somehow after all this time I still think I am gonna get to end of the laundry pile and be "done". Why do I keep thinking that way? Ok, here is what I am gonna do to make this worth my time. I am going to turn on the radio, crank it up... and sing my way through the laundry. It's gonna be "done" by tonight. I am gonna be "done" for one night...until tomorrow...SATURDAY SOCCER GAMES.

5 comments:

Christie said...

I KNOW! Every week I wait for the laundry fairy to show up and do her job. But then she doesn't, and I realize I am the one everyone expects to do it. I wonder what would happen one week if I just didn't?

I know what would happen. My kids would happily wear their dirty underwear to school, that's what.

No thanks.

Leslie said...

Ewwww...laundry. Is there such a thing as a "laundry maid"? And if so, would I want her scrubbing all our unmentionables? Hmmmm... YES! (BTW, that is one sweet laundry room! I'm jealous. Can't wait to visit!)

Elise said...

At least you have a "laundry room" to tuck it all away in and close the door. That's kind of nice when you have 4 boys :)

meg said...

I had so much laundry pile up while we are showing the house that I took it to my mother's to do without a "can we come see your house" interuption. After what seemed like 100 loads of laundry, I took it home and found more - sigh. Emily says that laundry is an eternal principal. I'm not sure that helps.

Heather said...

I told Ryan just the other day that there is zero satisfaction for me in doing the laundry. I'd rather clean the bathroom, sad. You just get it finished and then, what do you know. . .more dirty socks, underwear, bibs, jeans, shirts, etc. etc. etc. Ironing ranks right up there too. I get depressed in knowing that as soon as I put that shirt on it is going to get dirty and then I'll have to iron it again. Dang!