Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged. (Thank you Heather!)

Can't promise anything interesting but here I go:

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. tutor for an elementary school kid
2. cashier at a children's clothes store
3. worked in a factory making fishing accessories, true story- (and practiced my espanol in the meantime).
4. dental hygienist

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Sorry folks, I don't watch movies over and over. That is B.O.R.I.N.G. with a huge capital "B". I am lucky to make it through one without falling asleep (a little A.D.D.)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Covina, CA
2. Provo, UT (Go Cougars!)
3. Loma Linda, CA
4. Temple, TX

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
1. How regular is regular? I have about 20 people that I keep in touch with on a regular email basis.

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Cookies
2. Icecream
3. Thai Food!
4. Garlic bread (and I am with you, Heather, on Cheesecake Factory- the BEST!!!)

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Walking along the boardwalk of some beach
2. In Hawaii with Eric
3. Getting a massage
4. Out to dinner with no worry about what I am eating

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008- (um,...some of our biggest things just happened, but...let me think)
1. Dropping 30+ pounds,...just you wait...this is my year.
2. Taking a summer vacation with Eric and the boys- beach.
3. Paying off a loan
4. Being ALIVE at 35!

FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG
1. Karen
2. Elise
3. Megan
4. Christie

2 comments:

Elise said...

I'll just pretend I didn't read your blog :) Oh, by the way, I think this is your year too!

meg said...

Didn't you just hear way too much about me on mine? Only a true friend wouldn't be sick of me, thanks, or no thanks - I'll let you know which!