So, I e-mailed Eric my blog link yesterday, so he could read what I wrote to him. He doesn't ever read my blog, but I thought since I was dedicating something to him, it would be nice for him to read it because... then what would the point be? I mean, if everyone else reads what I wrote to him, he should too, right? And since everyone read what I wrote to him, you'll also get to know what his thoughts and/or reply was via e-mail. Is this good entertainment or what?
Eric's reply via e-mail: "Thanks, Hun. I really appreciate you, love you, and NEED you. See you in a minute."
Love, Eric
Not a man of many words, but the words he says have zero "fluff". You won't ever see a blog that says, "to my wife". He would never post anything like that for anybody else to read. He just wouldn't- but, when he talks you gotta listen cuz it's important, it's to the point, it's efficient. He needs me. What more could I possibly want to hear? (Even if he did spell "hon" like "hun"...whose definition is: a member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century...Mulan? Wait a minute...what is he trying to say?!?!)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Eric's reply: Short and Sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hee, hee. Don't read too much into the hun. You're not Atilla. And he needs you. What more could a girl ask for?
Becky,
I am so glad you have a blog now, you are officially on my bloggers anonymous list! Thanks for keeping in touch! So glad to see all the cute pics, you have such a contagious smile!!
Post a Comment