My sweet baby boy, Ethan Talmage, turned 4 today! Here is a newborn picture of the cute little guy.
It wasn't too long before Ethan became a product of enjoying his food a little too much. He was so squishy and kissable...this picture always makes me laugh. First, I just wonder why I didn't hurry and move him up to the next size of clothes and secondly, he just looks like a chubby little man. Just a funny picture all the way around! 
Ethan was also a great sleeper. Now he is starting to grow taller and thin out a tad, he's is still a great sleeper but getting a little picky with food in his old age. Ethan goes to gymnastics once a week, loves video games, and will start preschool next year. He often comes up to me and says, "Mom, I have a surprise for you", and then gives me a big hug and kiss. He recently said, "Mom, when I get bigger, like a dad, then you will transform to a gram-ma". (I like the way he is putting two and two together.)
I just can't believe how fast time goes by. We celebrated this weekend with just our family- Eric, the boys, Eric's parents and Eric's sister, Tessa. We met them in SLC yesterday morning so that Grandma and Grandpa could take him to "Build-A-Bear". (Bronson got to do one too, as his b-day is next week). Ethan chose a cool turtle with a backpack shell- and the turtle ended up as a pirate in the end. It was so beautiful outside- (it was an outdoor mall in SLC...we were a little cold...outdoor mall in Utah, huh?...) Anyway, the sun was shining and I caught a little glimpse of what it would feel like for spring to arrive. Walking around with my little boys was so much fun. I was reminded all day yesterday and today that I really want to "soak up" all these moments. I want to just BE. I want to love these little kids with everything I have in me. As Eric's grandma would say, "These are the best years of your life- the very best!" I believe her. Happy birthday, my long eye lashed, loving, sweet little Ethy-T!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Happy Birthday, Ethy-T!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Becky, he's beautiful! I can't believe how grown up he is - I missed it!
You and Eric seriously ought to have about 19 kids. Your babies are so BEAUTIFUL! And they grow up into such handsome boys. Maybe eventually you'd even get that girl...
Happy birthday, Mr. Ethan! We miss you, buddy!
Wow! How time flies. He sure is handsome. Four handsome boys, what luck for those of us with little girls out there!
aaww he is soooo cute and adorable! happy bday to him:)
Oh my gosh mini eric is the perfect description! He is an absolute cutie! I forgot that he and parker are so close in age, too bad we don't live closer, they could be buddies. I have been struggling with whether to start Parker in preschool now or wait until next year good to hear that Ethan will start about the same time.
Post a Comment