Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma with the BOYZ


I ran across this picture the other day. This was in our rental, a few months after arriving in Logan. We were supposed to have been in our house at this point, but they didn't care. No, they are not the kind of parents to care about that kind of thing. They were just happy to visit with the boys, sleep on the couch and air mattress, and watch General Conference with us. They are good parents, who would do ANYTHING for their kids and grandkids and who literally search for ways to serve us when they are here. They still live in So. Cal, and it's sad to live far away again, but the great thing is that we look forward to the visits. I didn't have a grandma and grandpa around. EVER. I didn't know what I was missing out on at all. My boys are so lucky to have 2 sets of wonderful grandparents who love them and I hope they will be grateful for that!

3 comments:

Elise said...

What a great picture!

Hooley Family said...

Wow the boyz are huge!! I don't even think we have seen Bronson in person.
When we come up in July, we are planning on coming up to the house to hang out with you guys and the lil ones...

Becky said...

Sounds good, hooley family! can't wait.