It's really rare for me to be in a picture (which is fine by me)- but Landon wanted to be the photographer this time. Our goal was to capture Bronson's funny face- the one where he squints (almost closing his eyes) and wrinkles his nose. It's like he knows we're going to laugh. Landon came pretty close to capturing it. We love this baby...it's so fun to see the other boys love him as much as we do!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Mommy and Bronson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
ok so this is megan's little sister, sadie! i have met you once before i think! and i want to say that your baby i absolutely adorable! he is sooo cute :)
He's so ding-dang cute. Makes me want another baby.
Well, not so much one of my own, but maybe one of my friends' to hold and cuddle all day long. (Did you really think I came over to "help" all those times? Nah, I just needed a baby fix. I'm not that nice.)
You guys have a Merry Christmas.
Such a nice family
Post a Comment