I always said that I would take just as many pictures of 4th kid as I took with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But, it seems lately that I have fallen into the pattern that I once vowed not to fall into- several people have mentioned that they haven't seen any pictures of the baby. Maybe it's still not too late to make up for it. Bronson is 10 months old, chubby and happy...and Eric is 35, skinny, (feast or famine for him), and busy!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Daddy with Baby Bronson
Labels: Bronson- 10 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How is he getting so big so fast? Has it already been ten months? He is adorable. It's so fun to see peeks of your house, too. Gawgeous, just gawgeous.
again he is sooo cute! i love his smiling mouth and his big eyes! :)
Post a Comment