Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Much Needed Fall Break


     Fall break was mid-October.  We decided to drive all over Utah.  First to Moab for some hiking and biking, then over to St. George to go see Tarzan at the Tuacahn theater.  We had such a fun time with just our family and hanging out with friends in Moab.  We had experts showing us the "ropes" in hiking, canyoneering, jeeping, repelling, and relaxing.  Even the long drive in the car was awesome- so much time to talk and sing and sleep.  I absolutely love road trips with my family- I am so lucky.  (Didn't get any pictures of Bronson here, but he was there and was a little trooper.)

Arches National Park- Fiery Furnace

She finally fell asleep after echoing through the whole canyon

I love those happy boys.

Doesn't that look so cool?  

I love the St. George Temple.  Took a morning walk with
Analise in the baby pack- she fell asleep and I enjoyed the quiet.
It was such a beautiful day!

Camden, rock climbing at Curtis and Alissa's house

Ethan, trying to get to the top

1 comments:

Karie said...

that looks like a wonderful family trip. Do your friends have a rock wall in their yard? I'm ready to take the kids again!