Because SOMETHING has to make me laugh when I feel like I am going crazy. I have a feeling that Bronson will have just as many funny sayings as our Landon when he was little. I am proud of myself for writing all the little funny things down that our kids have said.
This morning-
Landon was bugged by Bronson blowing bubbles with his milk. Landon lightly (so he said) smacked him on the back to tell him to stop. Bronson responded with: "Landon, CURSE! You spilled my milk!" It's when he is so serious that it cracks me up.
This afternoon-
I said, "Oh, cool...I see that "Prince of Persia" is coming out. Bronson: "No! It's Prince of Fur-Jack!" Oh, well excuse me, Mr. know-it-all. He was so sure of himself, (...as if he knows what a Fur-Jack is.) I am in big trouble if he already feels like he knows more than me. Yipes!
Oh wow. My life. I guess if I don't find the little things to laugh at,...I will just end up sitting on the couch breastfeeding with a serious look on my face- staring out the window in hopes to get a glimpse of Japan.
Speaking of, I am leaning toward not going. I think I am a person that would regret it in the end. I'll keep you posted. Eric did say, "It's not like it's your last opportunity to go some where. There is a meeting each year in a different location- there will be more opportunities." And right now, I think my opportunities that I need to focus on right NOW are right in front of my FUR-JACK.
Monday, May 24, 2010
What is Making Me Laugh Today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
The decision to go or not go to Japan would be such a no brainer for me seeing as how I'm not a fan of anything asian. I won't go into detail since that would reveal my very mean side.
However, you dangle Hawaii in front of me and I'm so outta here.
You know yourself best. Sounds like you're making the right choice.
I'm currently in the process of compiling some funny kid sayings for a blog post too.
First of all, your family is hilarious!! I'm still laughing now a week later about the "awesome dreams." I think those are some of the tender mercies that keep us going and enjoying it.
About Japan... I'm a gal that couldn't leave if I wasn't sure everything was in order. The breastfeeding thing would be the reason why my baby needs me more than I need Japan. I wouldn't be able to relax. It might not be right, but that's my dna. I can't help it!! It's an amazing opportunity, but I looked at my crystal ball this morning and there is much traveling in your future...
That was a funny post! :)
And some funny replies from your friends too!
Little things to laugh at are a must at this point. If you are not going to Japan, you could come to Idaho instead! I'll put a mint on your pillow!
Oh, Becky, you crack me up..."right in front of my fur-jack". I just about fell off my computer chair because I was laughing so hard.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment