Analise had her 4 month appointment yesterday. I cannot believe how fast time is passing! At 14 pounds, 4 ounces and 24 inches long, she is healthy and growing well. She is in the 50th% for weight and the 25th% for height. She is a happy girl- smiles and laughs a lot. When she is mad, she let's you know it. She is getting better at grabbing things, she is noticing her hands and feet, watches my hands. When I go to pick her up out of her crib or her bouncer, she arches her back really quick to expedite the move. I love her, I love her, oh I love her. (I took this picture last night. I was trying out the new sun hat I bought her- I can almost picture walking outside, sun shining bright. Spring is just around the corner!)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Analise at 4 1/2 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She's a doll! Here's hoping 4 that sun just around the corner!
So cute. Wanting to hold her. . .
Becky,
You are an amazing woman, not to mention an amazing MOTHER! I have always looked up to and admire you in so many ways - since I was a little girl :) (sneaking down to your room late at night!) I appreciate your posts and I love reading them. You write in such a way that I can actually hear you talking...
Analise is adorable! You look great despite what you say...
- I have quite a bit more to say so I think I'll write you an email! Love ya!
Becky,
She becomes more adorable by the day.
Love ya,
Mom
a picture of beauty, that little baby girl...
I CANNOT picture her even crying or imagine any unpleasant sound ever coming out of that doll.
So cute - looks like a perfect little doll!
Post a Comment