Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Blog Name

I need one. Anyone have any ideas? Can you just do the work for me and figure it out? What do you think? "Seven is Heaven?" Can you think of anything better than that? C'mon now, help me out. It's gotta be good to fit this life of mine.

10 comments:

Shari said...

Hooley Haywire hee hee

The creative part of my brain never developed in utero so I'm really no help.

meg said...

How about (drumroll please)...

Becky's the Coolest!

Okay, you are, but I'm kidding. Blog names are hard. Maybe something like - The Gumby Chronicles - because one of your theme is about being flexible and enjoying even the rough moments. What about - oh I can't think of anything right now, but I'll try. Good luck!

Elise said...

Hooley Happenings
Hooley Hooligans (hm hm hm--the "soft chuckle" thing)
Being a Hooley is Cooley
I'll about it a little more and get back to you. . .

:)

Kelly said...

O.K. Sister, I read your post. Wasn't going to comment, I didn't have a clue.... then later,the following titles came to me. Let's Hear it for Hooville. OR The Tales of Hooville.

That's all the creativity i've got stored up for now :)
Kelly E.

Natalie said...

I'm voting for Kelly's!!! Love the Hooville!!

always thinking of you....sorry for my absence as a friend....seven is not quite heaven...we're working on it though. times are crazy girl!

Kelly said...

Remember the movie "Three Men and a Baby?" Then there was "Three Men and a Little Lady". How about Four Boys and a Little Lady, or something like that. Kind of cute, but I'm not real creative with stuff like that either.

Kelly said...

Maybe this - Four Boys and a Little Lady - Making Mommy Crazy!! HaHaHa! Totally kidding.

Becky said...

Ok, Kelly, I got a little laugh out of that one, and you know, I just might consider that.

karen said...

"Don't be a fool-y, love a Hooley."

i'll work on some more. (I'm sure you're holding your breath).

happy thanksgiving!! all the fam is here and we cooked our brains out today but we're having a ball. gotta get to bed for round 2 tomorrow...

Leslie said...

"Eric and Becky...with 5 kids the house is a wrecky" Ahm..hm...hm..hm (chuckling softly)