I am so excited the snow is finally melting! This morning we went on a test "hike" to try out the new baby carrier we bought for an upcoming camping trip. We also are testing out our new hiking shoes that Eric bought for all of us. We are heading to Zion's National Park for Spring Break. It won't be an easy trip but I think the boys will love it. I hope I will too- a little uncertainty there in my voice.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Saturday Morning Walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You guys look adorable! Have fun! I'm sure you'll give the detail after, right?
I love Zions!!! Have so much fun. I have to say, that the camping with a 1 year old part is making me a little worried for you. . .
Heather- you need to be giving me a little more support at this point, please! I am scared out of my mind!!! :)
Post a Comment