Ok, I am taking the blogging plunge! I have resisted for several months, "I really don't have the time," I say,.. but who does? I LOVE reading my friends' blogs, I like the idea of keeping in touch with people this way so...why not, right? Why the nerves??? -- The butterflies??? Is the blog going to look good? Am I doing to say something I'll regret just to have everyone read what I wished I didn't say? Am I more of a private person than I thought I was? Maybe I am afraid of strange people finding my blog. Maybe it's the pressure of having to "out-blog" someone,...or just the pressure TO blog. Probably a mixture of all of those things. Nevertheless, ...here I go. My goal: I am going to try to "keep it real"- just in order to keep in touch with family and friends. No pressure to be funny, whitty, or clever, ok? No falling into the temptation of painting a charming picture of our lives. Or making it like I am mother of the year... OK? Please none of that pressure. Just read about the Hooleys and enjoy the Hooleys for just being the Hooleys. With that said, I feel like I can breathe a big sigh of relief. The pressure is off.
I will now start this blog, at this time of year, with a big warm "Merry Christmas from North Logan, Utah!" We miss our friends and family in California and we miss our friends from Texas. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with little Hooley happenings here and there- (as I find time to blog,...no pressure, remember.) And, if you so desire to start your own blog, please let us in to your lives as well.
Here's to HAPPY BLOGGING!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
HERE I GO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Holy happiness! Hook, line, and sinker--you and I are officially bloggers. I'm honored to be the first one to post a comment on your blog E.V.E.R! Love it already--the colors, etc. compared to my stark white plain Jane vanilla pages. I just can't bring myself to find the right button to push to change the color or be creative...so, see? You are an expert blogger already.
love and miss
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am to keep up on your little life. LOVE me some Hooley boys (and since one of them will someday be my son-in-law) it will be great to stay in touch. Welcome to bloggyville!
Love it! You did a great job and I can't wait to read all of the updates!
welcome, welcome! we are glad to have you!
I love it, Becky! You're only 2 hours away but we still don't get to see you enough. I'll be checking up on your blog.
So, did you get pressure from friends or family to start a blog? I'm either resourceful or nosey, but have enjoyed reading yours (and a few others) that I have found via reading comments on other blogs! Glad you jumped on the blogging waggon.
Post a Comment