I am down 10 pounds and stuck here. Starting fresh today.
Here are my goals:
*No dessert the rest of the week
*Lots of water
*Big salad at dinner time- 1 t. olive oil + vinegar for dressing
*Keep exercising
*Back to Weight Watchers meeting now that we are back from our trip
*Order me a few new summer clothes in my goal size to motivate (it's been sooooo long since I have had something new...so don't judge!)
*2 more pounds gone by April 17th.
Too many goals at once? I don't know- let's try...
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Excellent goals. Think I'll try them on for size here, too.
I LOVE your lists! I am a dedicated list maker and can relate to the organized, objective approach. Good luck! And check out bodenusa.com to see some really cute summer stuff - I'd be motivated!
You go girl, those are acheiveable goals. NO DESSERT IS WORTH IT, you'll just feel crappy later. Remember that. Les
Hey Becky,
Karen gave me the link to your blog so I thought I'd say hi! Looks like Logan is being good to you & your boys. Good luck w/ your goals! So fun to see what you are up to! Julie Berg
Post a Comment